In this episode of the ARCHITECHT Show, IBM’s Jason McGee (VP and CTO, IBM Cloud) and Ruchir Puri (chief architect, IBM Watson) explain why Kubernetes can be an ideal platform for running deep learning and AI workloads. Among other topics, the two go into detail on an open source project called FfDL (Fabric for Deep Learning), how businesses are taking advantage of advances in AI and application architecture, and ever-expanding set of hardware platforms targeting AI.
Scroll to the bottom (or click here) for links to listen to the podcast pretty much everywhere else you might want to.
The ARCHITECHT newsletter delivers the most interesting news and information about the business impacts of cloud computing and AI.news.architecht.io
How to listen to the ARCHITECHT Show everywhere else
- Home: architechtshow.com/
- RSS: architechtshow.com/rss
- iTunes: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-architecht-show/id1190649898
- Google Play: play.google.com/music/m/Ilk3h6l4fgzj3ix7urq6lzchl3y?t=The_ArchiTECHt_Show
- SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/architecht_show
- Stitcher: stitcher.com/podcast/architecht/the-architecht-show
- TuneIn: tunein.com/radio/The-ArchiTECHt-Show-p946990/
- Pocket Casts: http://pca.st/RReU
- Spotify: Search for it ;-)
Source: Deep Learning on Medium