5 Facts about AI & ML Certification Course In India will help you make better decisions
AI & ML requires rigorous practice for success
- AI & ML is application of science to solve business problems
- AI & ML requires a Math Foundation for success
- Better course marketing does not equal to better investment in you
- Finally, the AI & ML Program should guarantee you a job
AI & ML requires rigorous practice for success
Face-to-face interaction with peers and professors combined with longer duration programs help you learn faster.
If you could learn all this over a few weekends then everybody would be just doing that.
A full-time, classroom based training that’s rigorous, practical and gets you placed is always a better bet.
AI & ML is application of science to solve business problems
It’s better to learn this from experienced business practitioners in AI & ML than from those who just teach.
Practice is what you need to get forward in this industry. This is where a course by practitioners rather than academics gains importance.
Plus the fact that you get to work on assignments and projects, participate in discussions, and get internships that hone your practical skills.
Many of the courses are information courses so learn to discern this. Check out reviews from students online at Quora.com. Speak with past students.
AI & ML requires a Math Foundation for success
Courses that don’t offer a Math brush up, or qualify entrants based on Math aptitude, could be pure grief.
AI & ML is ideal for students coming from a quantitative science, or math background and is not for everyone.
Choose programs that take you step by step through the fundamentals and basics so that you understand what is being taught.
There are reports in Quora that tell you that 90% of the students in AI & ML don’t follow what is being taught. Well, that is a terrible waste of money, right?
Better course marketing does not equal a better investment in you
The value you get from AI & ML courses is based on the faculty, your motivation and hunger, and the intensity of the curriculum.
These are the 3 things that will stand you in good stead.
The best marketed courses are not necessarily the most invested in your success. Learn to discern this when you choose the course.
You can search for and read the reviews of top AI & ML courses in Quora.com for multiple perspectives on how to choose these.
Finally, the AI & ML Program should guarantee you a job
The reason for taking an AI & ML Course is to get you ahead in your career: To transition to Data Science Job, or get promoted to one.
To do this effectively, you need to align a few ducks:
- Get a job, not just promises of interviews
- Get trained by world-class industry practitioners and scholars in this industry not by just academics
- Get equipped for interviews: Prepare for questions, train in practical problem solving, mentally toughen yourself and be ready to compete with others
Head-to-head comparison of leading AI & ML Courses in India
How has this comparison been done?
To help you get better value for your investment, we have researched the major institutes offering AI & ML programs in India, studied their brochures, and comprehensively analyzed their offerings.
10 key factors compared head to head
- Learning formats
- Course duration
- Key features of the program
- Certificate that you’ll get
- Course Fees
- Financing Options
- Criteria for eligibility
- Job Assistance/ Guarantees
- Application Process
In the end, this will hopefully get you to make the right decision on training yourself in AI & ML and reap the opportunities in it, wisely.
7 Reasons Why You Should Choose ISET’s AI & ML Certification Program
The ISET Certification Program in AI & ML with in-class learning at Mumbai is unique in many ways. ISET is the only program in AI & ML in India that:
- Is taught by an elite faculty of International & Indian business practitioners who care for the subject. This course is not promoted by an institute that is driven more by your money. But which cares for the value it delivers to you.
- Guarantees you a job of Rs 5L to Rs 10 L pa.. Not just offers you promises of interviews with loads of hiring partners.
- Packs 1000 hrs of intensive training with
a. 600 hours of classroom learning
b. 250 hrs of internship and
c. 150 hrs of Capstone projects
4. Is designed and taught by 5 PhDs and 3 professionals with deep business expertise of 170 years in AI & ML practice
5. Allows you to build on what you already know with flexible modules
6. Mentors you for publishing articles in reputed journals. Use these as credits for your higher learning and in your resume for getting better jobs
7. Prepares you with mind training plus interview questions and answer preparation
Choose your AI & ML course wisely.
- Check the 5 facts you need to know about AI & ML Courses in India
- Compare the top AI & ML Courses
- Understand how ISET is different from the other offerings
Let’s know what fact swung your decision in favour of a specific course in the comments section below.
Let’s also know if our head-to-head comparison grid helped you take a better decision on which AI & ML Course to opt for.
Best of luck, boys and girls.
This blog originally appeared in the ISET Blog here https://www.iset.co.in/ai-ml-blog/ai-ml-certification-courses-in-india-head-to-head-comparison-to-help-you-decide-wisely/