Original article was published on Artificial Intelligence on Medium
Artificial Intelligence in Engineering Simulations (CFD, FEA) — table of contents
This blog post is just a table of contents I’ve created to help you efficiently navigate through various announcements related to one of the most exciting projects (we call it a moonshot project) we’re currently running at byteLAKE.
It’s called CFD Suite and it’s about delivering a collection of innovative AI Models for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). Yes, FEA in the title is not a mistake. Finite Element Analysis is gradually landing on the roadmap as well.
Table of Contents
- First announcement, our very first post on LinkedIn where we announced the course of the CFD Suite project. Unlike in the past, our strategy is to leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) rather than any other ways to accelerate and enable new possibilities for engineering simulations.
- AI for CFD: Intro (part 1): www.byteLAKE.com/en/AI4CFD-pt1 (also: https://becominghuman.ai/ai-for-cfd-intro-part-1-d1184936fc47)
- AI for CFD: join our community (part 2) (aka Artificial Intelligence in CFD Groups): www.byteLAKE.com/en/AI4CFD-pt2
- AI for CFD: byteLAKE’s approach = AI in CFD solvers as well as replacing them (part 3) (link will be activated soon)
- And from that point, we will most likely start revealing more technical stuff and hopefully showcase first results with 3D simulations. Also, a scientific paper is being formulated… Starting soon.
Product launch scheduled for November 2020.
Reach out to get notified and learn more.
More exciting announcements are coming so stay tuned. I will keep updating this post. Give us a buzz if you like the project!