Original article was published on Artificial Intelligence on Medium
Udemy offers highly-rated data science courses that will help you learn how to visualize and respond to new data, as well as develop innovative new technologies. Whether you’re interested in machine learning, data mining, or data analysis, Udemy has a course for you.
you’ll be introduced to everything you were ever too afraid to ask about this fast-growing and exciting field, without needing to write a single line of code. Through hands-on exercises, you’ll learn about the different data scientist roles, foundational topics like A/B testing, time series analysis, and machine learning, and how data scientists extract knowledge and insights from real-world data.
Build expertise in data manipulation, visualization, predictive analytics, machine learning, and data science.
- Data Manipulation
- Data Analysis with Statistics and Machine Learning
- Data Communication with Information Visualization
- Data at Scale — Working with Big Data
you will be able to learn
- How to load and clean real-world data
- How to make reliable statistical inferences from noisy data
- How to use machine learning to learn models for data
- How to visualize complex data
- How to use Apache Spark to analyze data that does not fit within the memory of a single computer
you will get an introduction to the main tools and ideas in the data scientist’s toolbox. The course gives an overview of the data, questions, and tools that data analysts and data scientists work with, you will learn how to program in R and how to use R for effective data analysis, covers the essential exploratory techniques for summarizing data.
Thank you for reading until the end, I hope you were able to understand it.
You can contact me at: