Original article was published on Artificial Intelligence on Medium
Course in AI | IBM Watson Application Development | GKT
IBM Watson Ver 3.1 Application Development — C1000–012
This Watson V3 Application Development course is designed to help students prepare and enable themselves on the Watson services on Cloud.
This intermediate level technical professional is an individual who understands concepts essential to the development of applications using IBM Watson AI services. They will have experience using the IBM Cloud and are able to consume IBM Watson AI services in an application. This individual is able to perform these tasks with little to no assistance from product documentation, support or peers.
Key Areas of Competency:
- Fundamentals of IBM Watson AI services on IBM Cloud
- Use cases of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Developing AI applications using IBM Watson AI services
- Administering applications using IBM Watson AI services
- Working knowledge of developing an application
- Working knowledge of core Cloud services (monitoring, logging, scaling), and security
- Working knowledge with designing, developing and deploying RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of cognitive concepts such as intent, relationships, entities, and ground truth
- Working knowledge of open technologies like CloudFoundry and Git like repositories
- Basic knowledge of machine learning methods and technologies