Source: Deep Learning on Medium
So you’re looking to add Deep Learning capabilities to your project or business. Or maybe, you just want to learn something new and have fun. Naturally, you googled for tutorials, but most of the ones you found were either paid or were trying to sell you something. Unable to find something to your liking, you put off diving deeper into the topic indefinitely.
Well, I’m here to take your excuses away. What follows is a series of notes I’ve taken on various Deep Learning topics while following various resources.
No fancy predictions, no opinions, no ads, no bullshit. Just pure, coherent knowledge.
- Part 1: Artificial Neural Networks
- Part 2: Convolutional Neural Networks
- Part 3: Recurrent Neural Networks
- Part 4: Self Organising Maps
- Part 5: Boltzmann Machines
- Part 6: AutoEncoders