Original article was published by on artificial intelligence
Drolet Stock Note: Predictiv AI Inc. – Recruiting artificial intelligence in the battle against COVID-19
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Stock Notes on Predictiv AI Inc. (TSXV: PAI) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Predictiv AI Inc. is a technology company which helps businesses and organizations make smarter decisions using advanced artificial intelligence, deep machine learning and data science techniques.
- The joint venture with Commersive Solutions Corp. is developing innovative technologies for public safety solutions, starting with ThermalPass™ fever detection system.
- PAI is preparing to launch ThermalPass in Canada and the US for public spaces such as schools, pharmacy, supermarkets, hospitals, office buildings, sport arenas, to mitigate the spread of contagions
- Support: S2; $0.26 S1; $0.29
- Resistance: R1; $0.31 R2; $0.36
About Predictiv AI:
Predictiv AI Inc. is a technology company which helps businesses and organizations make smarter decisions using advanced artificial intelligence, deep machine learning and data science techniques. Its Weather Telematics Inc. subsidiary uses patented air quality monitoring sensors to provide predictive weather risk information to the insurance, logistics, fleet management and public safety sectors. The Company’s R&D division, AI Labs Inc., develops new products that solve real-world business problems. The joint venture with Commersive Solutions Corp. is developing innovative technologies for use in various public spaces, starting with the ThermalPass™ fever detection system.
The Company is not making any express or implied claims that its product has the ability to eliminate, cure or contain the Covid-19 (or SARS-2 Coronavirus) at this time.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.