Source: Deep Learning on Medium
How to Start Artificial Intelligence Journey — A Simple Guide
The following presentation gives a General Overview and General Ideas on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
I recommend the following youtube video also provided by Edureka for AI and Machine Learning:
Deep Learning Tutorial by Jon Krohn
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning are great subjects in themselves. I recommend the following lecture slides:
Machine Learning: https://cedar.buffalo.edu/~srihari/CSE574/
Deep Learning: https://cedar.buffalo.edu/~srihari/CSE676/
Further, many of the great books on AI/ML/DL are available online free or for purchase:
Machine Learning and Deep Learning:
1. Python Machine Learning by Sebastian Raschka
2. Hands-on machine learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras and Tensorflow by Aurélien Géron
3. Deep Learning with Python by Francois Chollet
4. Python Data Science Handbook by Jake VanderPlas
5. Dive into Deep Learning by Zachari Lipton et. al
6. Deep Learning by Yoshua Bengio et. al.
7. ISL — An Introduction to Statistical Learning by Gareth James et.al
8. ELSS — Elements of Statistical Learning by Hastie et. al.
9. Foundations of Machine Learning by Mehryar Mohri
10. Machine Learning by Tom Mitchell
11. http://neuralnetworksanddeeplearning.com Online Book by Michael Nielson
12. Deep Learning Illustrated by Jon Krohn
13. Artificial Intelligence Engines by James V Stone
14. Generative Deep Learning by David Foster
15. Artificial Intelligence — A Modern Approach by Russel and Norvig
16. Artificial Intelligence: A New Synthesis by Nilsson
17. Neural Networks and Learning Machines by Simon Haykin
18 Hundred Page Machine Learning Book by Andriy Burkov
19. Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction by Sutton and Barto
In addition, there are hundreds of artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning courses available at sites like YouTube, edX, Coursera, Stanford Online, MIT Open Courseware, Linkedin Learning, Udacity, Udemy, NPTEL, University websites and others. It would not be wise to suggest any course just like that. If anyone would like a suggestion on these, feel free to send a message to the author.