If you have ever heard the word “bitcoin,” you sure would have heard about the blockchain. The blockchain is essentially a new filing system for digital information, which stores data in an encrypted, distributed ledger format. The encryption of data distributed across many computers enables the creation of highly robust databases, commonly known as a distributed ledger, which can be read and updated only by those who have the right authorization. But operating big data can a tedious task which is why Blockchain 420 has been using the comprehensive Associative Intelligence (AI) architecture platform as a service (PaaS) for rapidly developing and operating big data, predictive analytics, natural learning, and IoT platform as a service (PaaS) applications.
So how can Associative Intelligence change the Blockchain and Associative Intelligence?
Although Blockchain is too powerful on its own it has a few limitations which can be improved upon by the use of AI technology:
1) Energy Consumption: Mining is a tedious task that requires tons of energy (and a significant amount of money). Since AI has already proved to be very efficient in optimizing energy consumption, the same could be achieved with blockchain too.
2) Scalability: The blockchain is growing at a rapid pace giving rise to an overwhelming amount of data every minute. In order to hold this continuously building blocks of data AI can introduce new decentralized learning systems that use data sharding techniques to make the system more efficient.
3) Security: Blockchain is almost impossible to hack, but its further layers and applications are not so secure. Associative intelligence can help enterprises to track data load status and data load performance reports using intuitive data load monitoring tools. This means that data load administrators are immediately notified of any malicious behavior.
4) Privacy: The privacy issues of ownership of personal data can raise a few eyebrows in the regulatory bodies, which his why Associative intelligence can determine the best way around the policies led by these centralized bodies that have the potential to disrupt the blockchain’s decentralized system.
5) Efficiency: There is a reason the mining is so difficult for an average person. Deloitte estimates the total running costs associated with validating and sharing transactions on the blockchain to be as much as $600 million a year. But thankfully, the new Associative Intelligence technology can give rise to an intelligent system that can compute the likelihood for specific nodes to be the first performing a certain task in an instant. This gives other miners the possibility of shutting down their efforts in that particular transaction and save money on the total costs.
Blockchain 420 Combines These Two Mega Trends
Distributed Ledger Technology and blockchain has always been closely associated. And now the encrypted, distributed ledger technology is set to unlock new frontiers for another cutting-edge technology: Associative Intelligence (AI). Blockchain 420 specializes in providing blockchain supported Associative Intelligence that presents a scalable, flexible, and extensible platform for building, deploying, and managing distributed applications. Blockchain420’s AI system processes over a million transactions per second.
Blockchain 420 nology’s AI system delivers a comprehensive platform as a service (PaaS) for rapidly developing and operating blockchain technology, big data, and predictive analytics. Blockchain 420 has been leading the cannabis industry focused on accelerating meaningful innovation by leveraging Artificial Intelligence using unique patents under Associative Intelligence (AI) and natural learning technologies, and now it could be your turn do the same.
Source: Deep Learning on Medium