The number of awesome resources related to capsule networks is growing steadily. I’ve launched a curated list to compile the best ones.
Papers by Hinton et al.
- Matrix capsules with EM routing — Hinton, G. E., Sabour, S. and Frosst, N. (2018)
- Dynamic Routing Between Capsules — Sabour, S., Frosst, N. and Hinton, G.E. (2017)
- Transforming Auto-encoders — Hinton, G. E., Krizhevsky, A. and Wang, S. D. (2011)
- A parallel computation that assigns canonical object-based frames of reference. — Hinton, G.E. (1981)
- Shape representation in parallel systems — Hinton, G.E. (1981)
- Capsule Network Performance on Complex Data — Xi, E., Bing, S. and Jin, Y. (2017)
- Accurate reconstruction of image stimuli from human fMRI based on the decoding model with capsule network architecture — Qiao, K., Zhang, C., Wang, L., Yan, B., Chen, J., Zeng, L. and Tong, L., (2018)
- Geoffrey Hinton’s talk: What is wrong with convolutional neural nets? — Talk given at MIT. Brain & Cognitive Sciences — Fall Colloquium Series.
- Capsule Networks (CapsNets) — Tutorial — “This is an amazingly good video. I wish I could explain capsules that well.” (Geoffrey Hinton)
- Capsule networks: overview — Overview of Hinton’s capsule networks, including vector and matrix capsules.
- Overview of awesome videos
- Understanding Hinton’s Capsule Networks — Max Pechyonkin’s series
- Part 1: Intuition
- Part 2: How Capsules Work
- Part 3: Dynamic Routing Between Capsules
- Uncovering the Intuition behind Capsule Networks and Inverse Graphic — Tanay Kothari’s long-form tutorial
- A Visual Representation of Capsule Connections in Dynamic Routing Between Capsules — Mike Ross’s diagram
- What is a CapsNet or Capsule Network? — Debarko De’s tutorial with commented code
- Capsule Networks Are Shaking up AI — Here’s How to Use Them — Nick Bourdakos’s introduction
- Capsule Networks Explained — Kendrick Tan’s explanation
- Understanding Dynamic Routing between Capsules (Capsule Networks): Jonathan Hui’s tutorial with commented code
- Capsule Networks: A Glossary — Sebastian Kwiatkowski’s glossary
- Overview of awesome articles
- naturomics/CapsNet-Tensorflow — A Tensorflow implementation of CapsNet(Capsules Net) in Hinton’s paper Dynamic Routing Between Capsules
- bourdakos1/capsule-networks — A Tensorflow implementation of Capsule Networks
- JunYeopLee/capsule-networks — A Tensorflow(v1.4) implementation of Capsule Networks (Dynamic Routing Between Capsules)
- jaesik817/adv_attack_capsnet — Tensorflow Implementation of Adversarial Attack to Capsule Networks
- thibo73800/capsnet-traffic-sign-classifier — A Tensorflow implementation of CapsNet(Capsules Net) apply on german traffic sign dataset (by Thibault Neveu)
- gyang274/capsulesEM — A tensorflow implementation of Hinton’s [matrix capsules with EM routing]
- gram-ai/capsule-networks — A PyTorch implementation of the NIPS 2017 paper “Dynamic Routing Between Capsules”
- higgsfield/Capsule-Network-Tutorial — Pytorch easy-to-follow Capsule Network tutorial
- XifengGuo/CapsNet-Keras — A Keras implementation of CapsNet in NIPS2017 paper “Dynamic Routing Between Capsules”.
- gusgad/capsule-GAN — “Capsule Layer as a Discriminator in Generative Adversarial Networks”
- mrkulk/Unsupervised-Capsule-Network — Capsule network with variations. Originally proposed by Tieleman & Hinton
- yechengxi/LightCapsNet — A Matlab implementation of the capsule networks (or capsnet)
Thank you for reading! If you’ve enjoyed it, hit the clap button and follow me to receive more information about the latest machine learning resources.
Source: Deep Learning on Medium