Source: Deep Learning on Medium
Machine learning, tips for writing clean & scalable JS and Angular project structure.
List of cheatsheets for different machine learning frameworks, gathered from different sources.
- Isolate your code
- Prefer multiple parameters over single object parameters
- Use default values
- Data scarcity
- Line and indentation limit
- Use meaningful variable names
- Use async / await where possible
- Module import order
- Get rid of console
In this article following topics are covered:
- defining the entities that make up our project at each level of the stack
- distributing our Angular and Typescript entities in folders
- monorepos vs libraries
- state management as a collection of service modules
“Serving environment variables dynamically to your web app can be challenging. Here are two suggestions for tackling it properly.
One thing you can do is to read the configuration at runtime on server-side and then make these values available to the browser. You can import them statically on page-load by inserting a
<script> tag into your index.html. Another possibility is to read them dynamically using