Original article can be found here (source): Deep Learning on Medium
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning are not a miracle.
- Machine Learning means learning from data; AI is a buzzword.
- Machine Learning only works if your training data is representative.
- Most of the hard work for machine learning is data transformation.
- Deep Learning is a revolutionary advance but isn’t a magic bullet.
- AI is not going to become self-aware, rise up, and destroy humanity.
- Machine Learning can only be as good as the data you use to train it.