Original article was published on Artificial Intelligence on Medium
Top 12 AWS Certification Path
What is AWS certification?
AWS certification is an exam that provides you a platform to showcase your skill and knowledge about the AWS platform without any other test. AWS certifications are the most in-demand certification in the present IT market and provide industry recognition when you opt to apply for jobs.
AWS, with its role-based certifications and exams, enables you to gain more recognition for your technical skills and helps to build a brand image for your knowledge beyond your working with AWS services.
Being AWS certified means that you are a professional that has acquired the most industry-centric cloud competencies that are validated by the world leader in the Cloud Computing domain.
Now that you have understood what AWS certification is, let us proceed a step further to see how you can obtain such certifications.AWS Certificate Path
Now that you know what AWS is and have also understood the different steps involved in pursuing AWS certification, you might be curious to know about AWS certificate path.
So, to help you all, let us give detailed information about all the different certifications provided by AWS.
Here we go:
Amazon Web Services currently offers 12 different certification exams. These certification exams are categorized into four different types as follows:
- A foundational certification
- Associate-level certifications
- Professional–level certifications
- Specialty certifications.
Below is the complete list of all the different certificates available in the above-mentioned categories.
A foundational certification
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Developer — Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrators — Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect — Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect — Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer — Professional
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking — Specialty
- AWS Certified Security — Specialty
- AWS Certified Machine Learning — Specialty
- AWS Certified Database — Specialty
- AWS Certified Data Analytics — Specialty
- AWS Certified Big Data — Specialty
Now You can understand the above stated points in detail here