Original article was published on Artificial Intelligence on Medium
Top Chatbot Solution Companies
- In a world of rapidly growing digital communication, chatbots are emerging as the most trending tool at the hands of marketers. In recent years, there has been significant progress in the field of chatbots, primarily due to the emergence of disruptive technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML). Today, it is hard to find a customer-centric business that does not use chatbots in one way or another. Since their emergence in the early 2000s, chatbots have come a long way, offering advanced features and options. These features are only expected to continue to grow in the coming years.
- Chatbots are at the center of a majority of automation technologies, and are quickly infiltrating payment processes. Recent studies have shown that millennials are likely to purchase products of which they are informed through chatbots. Automation in payment processes will simplify the process for users allowing them to pay using live chatbots. This will help improve customer satisfaction rates, decrease the number of abandoned carts, and reduce the pressure on sales teams. Also, the use of chatbots will allow retailers to enable conversational selling, recommendations, and direct sales.
- Voice recognition is rapidly infiltrating every sector of business. People want to type less and talk more and this means customers will want to talk to chatbots instead of typing out their complaints. This will not just save time, but also allow customers to multi-task during their interactions with chatbots. Besides, the voice recognition revolution is being spearheaded by Siri, Alexa, and Google’s Assistant. The integration of chatbots with these technologies will further enhance the customer’s experience.
- However, most organizations fail to capitalize on these emerging trends. To help companies find the ideal suitor for their chatbot needs, we have put together a list of the most disruptive chatbot technology solution providers in the industry in this edition of CIO Applications.
- We present to you “CIO Applications’ Top 10 Chatbot Solution Providers — 2020.”
Top Chatbot Solution Companies
FreshLime is building a next-generation customer engagement platform for locally-focused businesses. It is a multi-channel platform that gathers data from marketing, point of sale, and customer data, enabling merchants to develop and implement targeted marketing campaigns to increase customer spend and frequency. FreshLime is the only software provider who is building a customer interaction network that will enable businesses to take advantage of future shifts in the mobile landscape
Rasa Technologies provides the standard infrastructure layer for developers to build, improve, and deploy better AI assistants. The Company offers an open-source machine learning tools for developers to create contextual text and voice-based chatbots and assistants. Rasa Technologies serves customers in the United States and Germany. Rasa’s friendly community is fast growing with developers from across the globe, learning from each other and working together to make text and voice-based assistants better
The company is a leading provider of live-chat software built to support the unique needs of enterprise customers. As a software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider, Velaro provides live-chat software with click-to-call and intelligent engagement features. Leaders in e-commerce, higher education, health care, pharmaceuticals and more turn to Velaro’s integrated platform to optimize sales, deliver stellar service and dramatically improve rep productivity. Velaro offers Performance Management suite of in-depth analytics and reporting tools designed to drive agent excellence and customer satisfaction
Voicify offers a channel shaping platform that supports organization creation, deployment, and maintenance of voice experiences across the primary assistants (Google Assistant, Alexa & Samsung Bixby) as well as suite of chatbots. The Voicify Conversation Experience PlatformTM takes advantage of the wide availability of devices in the market and helps brands get to market rapidly. Voicify’s SaaS-based Conversation Experience Platform is built specifically for marketers and brands to create engaging conversation-based applications and manage voice experiences, including text to voice readouts, audio, video, and image assets that are stored in Voicify or other platforms such as CMS, CRM, PIM, and VDN
IBM is one of the leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company founded in 1911. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world. The company has over 350,000 employees and serves clients in over 170 different nations. The company’s AI platform for business, Watson, is powered by data, building industry-based solutions to real world problems. For over seven decades, the company’s research wing has defined the future of information technology with over 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents
Just AI is a developer of conversational Artificial Intelligence technologies empowering dialogues between humans and machines. Just AI’s proprietary natural language understanding (NLU) technology is a winner of a Turing test in 2014. The company’s NLU core is at the center of its product offering to businesses of all sizes, facilitating better communication with key stakeholders. The Just AI team is engaged in research, development, and implementation of conversational artificial intelligence technologies in business
Kore.ai provides enterprise software for an all in one Chatbot platform as a service, and cutting-edge smart technology for enterprises to build and deploy out-of-the-box or completely customized chatbots for their customers and workforce. The company turns advancements in natural language processing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, which are vital building blocks for bots, into enterprise opportunity. This enables customers and employees alike to conduct business on their terms, conversationally, naturally, and more like humans
Verint Next IT is the provider of conversational AI systems for the Global 5000. The company propels businesses into the intelligence revolution with AI technologies that are enterprise-ready on day one. Next IT’s suite of artificial intelligence tools, technologies, algorithms, and conversational AI solutions deliver best in class Intelligent Virtual Assistants. The company supports enterprise intelligence and automation initiatives by providing real-time contextual, and secure automated conversations for customer and workforce engagement, across any digital and voice channel
Nuance is a pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. Nuance has decades of experience in artificial intelligence. The company works with thousands of organizations in healthcare, telecommunication, automotive, financial services, retail, and more, creating stronger relationships and better experiences for its customers
Passage AI is one of the leading natural language understanding and processing (NLU/NLP) platforms that can be used to create a deep conversational interface for any website or business. Customers can use the company’s interface to get automated responses to their questions about products and services. Using Passage AI’s platform, companies can engage and service existing customers, or bring inactive customers back to their website. The conversational interface can be deployed with minimal effort on your website, mobile app, or as a chatbot on messaging platforms such as Facebook Messenger, Kik, Skype, Telegram, and Slack