Original article was published by Alex Shevchuk on Artificial Intelligence on Medium
TravelRank v1.0 Released 🎉
September was quite a fruitful month for the TravelRank.
- we consolidated the feedback received from the Beta-users
- conducted customer interviews
Quite a few Beta-users gave us golden insights, which we managed to transform into new features and squiz it into the v1.0 release ahead of the Product Hunt launch (planned later this month).
These are the very first major release notes:
1️⃣ TravelRank finally gets a responsive mobile view📱!
2️⃣ The personalized recommendations are now available for the users with manually added travel history (with instant page re-render)
3️⃣ Top 5 destination features visualized as score bars for better comparison
4️⃣ Search params are now saved persistently between the sessions
5️⃣ The users could opt-out now from Ranks if they wish so (check Settings)
6️⃣ Onboarding videos added on how to get first recommendations
7️⃣ Bunch of other handy improvements and fixes
- Search fields are labeled for better user experience
- US and EU locale support added in date picker controls
- TravelRank blog sub-section added
- “accept cookies” consent added
- live chat added
- contact form a seamlessly integrated
- tons of bug fixed