Video Labeling tool for Deep Learning: training data for Computer Vision with Supervisely

Original article can be found here (source): Deep Learning on Medium

🎥 Powerful video labeling tool for Deep Learning: training data for Computer Vision with Supervisely

There are a lot of applications and industries where it is needed to apply Neural Networks to videos: agriculture, self-driving cars, robotics, manufacturing, consumer electronics and so on.

But 80% of existing tools are closed and are not available for the Deep Learning community, the other 20% — are not designed for annotation at scale.