Original article was published by Henrik Jadeja on Artificial Intelligence on Medium
What Are The Steps to Resolve Amazon Echo Error 7:3:0:0:1
It is very irritating when you are using your Alexa device and suddenly you are going to encounter an error. Well, the most common error that you can face is the Amazon Echo Error 7:3:0:0:1.
Amazon Alexa is among the best smart devices out there. There is hardly any other smart device that has the capability to defeat the feature that this device provides. There are various features that this provides which are very hard to find.
When you face this error, you will see that it will become impossible for you to use the device. This issue is mainly caused when the device is not able to connect with the Wi-Fi. Although do not take this error as just a simple network issue and there are various other contributing factors that might be tricky to resolve.
But you do not have to worry as we have got you covered. There are many users who have been unsuccessful in resolving these issues at home without any guidance and they have always failed.
In order to understand and resolve the issue, one needs to understand the causes behind it. Why are you facing this issue when you did nothing wrong?
Well let us understand the causes and the reasons for the Amazon Echo Error 7:3:0:0:1 and it will help you resolve the error:
- Your device might not have been compatible with the wireless router which is why you might have been facing the issue. The other reason for that is also that the Amazon devices only support the networks that range from 2.4 GHz to 5.0 GHz.
- This way you can check the compatibility issues with the amazon manuals and the internet service provider.
- There are at times when you are getting this error because of the network extenders. This is the case where the network extenders are splitting the different frequencies and it is very different from the echo supported frequencies.
- There might also be an issue where you might have inserted the wrong router configuration and settings. This can be the culprit sometimes as well.
- If there are any networks with the same SSID name, then amazon echo is not going to connect to echo.
- Similarly, if there has been the same SSID one in-home and the other one in the office, then the dual-band is somehow going to trigger the Error 73001 On Amazon Echo.
- If you are using the security type which is other than WAP/WAP2, then it confirms that you are going to face this error.
- Another thing that is most common is network congestion and this is why the error is caused most of the time.
- If there has been an amazon echo registration failure, then you are going to face this issue.
There are some of the reasons why you must have been facing these issues. But how are you going to resolve them? What are the steps that you ought to take if you are willing to resolve the issues?
Here are the troubleshooting steps for the Amazon Echo Error 7:3:0:0:1:
Reset the Echo device:
There are at times when you do not know from where to start while resolving the error. Well, what you can do is reset the device and this is going to help you resolve the error.
If you have an amazon echo device with you, then you are going to find a small hole below the device. There are some devices where you need to push the microphone button and the volume down button to reset the device.
You can also try manually resetting the device and there are chances that it is going to resolve the issues.
If you are still not able to resolve this issue, then do not worry and try the next step.
Restart the Router:
When nothing is working out, then you need to try and resolve the issues using the most basic method which is to reboot the router.
There are at times that the issue is not with the device but the router itself. In order to resolve this issue, the first thing that you need to do is switch off the router and then plug out all the wires as well as the power cable from the socket.
After that wait for some time like 30 seconds before you plug in the wires again. The moment the times get over, replug all the wires and then start the router.
See whether you are still getting the Error 73001 On Amazon Echo.
Follow the steps mentioned above in order to try and resolve the error. There might be an instance where you are not able to resolve the error. Sometimes the issue is advanced which is why you need to get in touch with the professional help at Alexa customer service as they will provide you with a proper solution.